Sunday, October 29, 2006

i don't understand...
the touch of your hand
i would be your one to call
i miss a little bit.
i miss everything... about you
doesn't mean much, doesn't mean anything at all
the life i've left behind me is a cold one
sweet surrendering, is all i have to give.
who are you?

my hands get cold sometimes, most recently really cold. my lips are chapped. and sometimes i want to run back too quickly to what i feel secured with, they say to walk alone, be strong, brace your shoulders back, puff your chest up, keep a simple face, and smile knowing like your wise, don't allow them to creep in. i'm selfish though, i take one glance for safe keeping for " damn,what if", and i'm back to the buzzing of random sentences flowing in and out of my mind.

it's being some time, i've noticed with myself i could be writing a exam, do a presentation, doing an interview, being a mc'er(lol) sleep, eat, dance, cry, laugh, leave this place, hug, touch- and this happy, sweet, fearsome thought has lingered in the back of my mind for quite a long time.

i lean against the window on the lrt, as it makes it's way across the bridge, it stops.... and the train just sways, beneath us the river that flows through this city, that divides. sometimes i want to get up, kick the window open, and jump, just to feel how the cold water would feel on my skin, i know i would enjoy it, but for only 0.5 seconds of what is rest of my life, i try to scheme it out, i could jump close to the bank, swim and get to the hill and climb up and i would be safe.
i hope this is not the only bridge i will cross in my life time.

a different scene, and atmosphere is yelling at me, i've denied it for too long.
i have two roads i can go down. one with a back pack on, some cash, water bottle, granola bars, map, camera, pen and paper, get a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, get there settle, find work, bunk for a while at some place. meat and mingle, and live the life that i see best and suitable to me.

or.... i can stick it out here, and see what faith falls at my feet. and live the normal life- what i should be thinking of doing, instead of road 1.

i need a new cd collection.