Thursday, September 28, 2006

Opened up good old g-mailo, and I got this email from my cousin down in Donna Kara Newyork.. Newyork.. enjoy the read loves :)

_____________________

Hi all,
This morning on my in to work, I saw a Youngman digging in the big black garbage pale on the subway platform for something to eat, after about 2 minutes his face came up with a smile,in hand he had a 1/3 of an eaten banana and a McDonald's coffee cup with a few sips in it. I had to give him my lunch!
Let's remember not to waste, better to give especially this month of Ramadan. To be hungry is truly a sin....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man served God for seventy years and then committed a sin which canceled the merit of his service. Afterwards he gave a loaf of bread to a poor man, so God pardoned his sin and gave him back the merit of his seventy years' service. His alms are vain who does not know that his need of the reward for giving is greater than the poor man's need of the gift.
-Muslim Saying


Interwoven in our deepest conscience is the fabric of humanity- let's touch our other strand by smiling today.
_____________________

Smile even though it hurts... as I put it (lol )