Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Ramadan to all :)

I'm at work , just dreading work today, done at 4pmo... its 12pm here.. pray, let the hours go by fast. I told myself this morning, looking at my groggy eyes, '' we are not going to blog'' for the month of Ramadan, we shall do other peaceful methods of feeding the soul. But then writing is healthy, even though I can't write for living daylights - how do they say it " brings that inner void out, feed yourself". So whatever days come my way, and I find a moment of beauty and happiness or realishing sadness, hait, and tears- I will keep on writing, along with lovish stuff . It's so weird it's warm and sunny and its Ramadan. We break fast tonight at 8pm, gulping down hot tea mixed with cream and honey, along with some Arab sweets, then break for Maghrib, then supper, mm my mom says she's going to make eggplant. I love eggplant give it to me. Mmm.

I was telling Naseeba today we should order pizza tonight- I might just do it.
Then after dinner we got scanter like little mice and clean up the kitchen. Get ready for prayer, get Naseeba to tie my hijab while yelling at me- " flipping learn how to pin it yaself !'' and me quivering because she might just poke me brains out. On another note, I need abhais, I only have one black abhai, my mom and sister own a gizzilon but for some odd reason they think if I wear it I'm going to bust it ?? , am I that fat ?? Sometimes I feel like cinderalla, wishing my prince will come for me one day lol..

Anyoo , I need to clean my room, do some hw and some studying. I'm really getting sick of coming to the University, everything in Alisha's life revolves around the uni- it's the central point for everything. I'm at uni today for work, Imma have to be here tomorrow again for studying- because ms. alisha, does not do too well studying in her LONLEY room with her teddies - yuppp..

I said I was going to bake a pumpkin pie, and I stiLl am.. mmm I think me going to invite friends over, and do a taste test '' look at what I made :D

Mmmm I'm really tired, I have bags under my eyes.. for the first time in Alisha's life she has bags under her eyes just from.. I dunoo. The only times I get bags under my eyes , is when I cry late at night. and then wake up in the morning, and I just look like a living wreck.

Anyooo , this post is blah.. blahh..blah..

g'day