Saturday, September 16, 2006

I dreamt lastnight, about you again. And for the past two nights, it pains too much, to clearly remember the dream has I go about my days work. And I stop, and I know the truth, and the reality of it all, if feels like I'm watching myself in a movie, and I want it to end, or pretend the viewing never happened. I was catching my bus today, it was cold, raining. And for some odd reason I looked to the pavement, and was taken back to the dream, and I heaved for breath of air to snapp back into life.

Something truly pains me, the gulp that forms in the back of my throat, the feeling I get in my stomach, the dryness of my mouth, my fingers cold,my lips dry... and I have no need to eat or drink nor sleep. It hurt lastnight too much. You know when they say love pains, it truly does.

It's funny lastnight I was with my friends, and I think to myself , days will get better, and I get stronger, but when I'm alone that's when things hit.