Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm just not good with computers, okay the botttiful pictures that I got from friend did not show up, so much of loading them up :(...mm yes, yes Alisha is in the process of still learning not to make clumsy mistakes.. with that said, it's raining .... mmm yeah! My hair got frizzed up this morning, you know what I look like today, some gal that just came back from the mountains, I hvae me army jacket on a.k.a guns and roses, with green pants, with my red shirt underneath that says ' Sounds of the ocean soothe my soul ' with my hair crunked up in a messay bun with head band on..and were not wearing make up today :) I look HOT :P.

So gals party tomorrow, correction ' Girls Hall party' ONLY FEMALES.. :), with the said pull out the glitz and glam , and the heelz , and volalal we get ourselves a pretend club..Tomorrow we have NO school we are studying tomorrow, tomorrow is also packed with anothe beautiful, productive day of meeting and doing things ...okay class starts, was supposed to find out who
the ' Attorney General is for Alberta and Canada ' ..mmmm

peace out lovleys...

p.s - in proccessss of allowing ' anon ' comments.. dudo :)