Friday, September 15, 2006

Olay ! ladies and dudos... tonight was girls HALL party and with the said.. :P. You know what I've found withmyself when I'm being a dragg to me, and I'm thinking crazy thoughts like ' sad' thoughts of stupid things, I should dance... just shake it.. like shake it. Wow dancing is so healthy for ones soul, your just letting go, shoulders rolling, feet moving, hips shaking, hands in the air.... music vibrating and ringing through you ears, the heat, th environment. If I lived in a spanish village, and it was summer...mmmm ... yah mmmm ( lol )

Anyo friends took pics..like way loads of pictures... friend said the most loveliest thing to me ' Wana know why I take so many pictures of me and you ? So I can make a scrap book and it give it to you on your wedding day ' :( Okay she got me there.... that's one of the most sweetest things I've ever heard, she meant it too . I've saved all pictures people have given to me, I need to buy a album and start sticking up.... I also need to invest my money into purchasing a camera.

____________________________

Alrighty, I was looking through old pics, till I got really sleepy... studying tomorrow. good old studying....mmmm I'm so tired.. And so I leave with this- ' how was your day ' ' pretty good I got to live one more day ' :) ...I feel sorry for kids.. I really do lol