Thursday, September 14, 2006

I don't no how to wilt you, or if I should attempt to hang you upside down and allow you too . Taken the collectings and perfume them, with every finger I had used to stroke the thought of you away. Even if you wilted you would still have that same beauty. You are one of a kind, something that can never be reformed again, even recarnated, you have being cropped well. I wish to hold the stem, and caress it along my cheeks, hearing your whispers ringing through my hears at every thought that you say, has the warmth of your breath makes it's way around my neck. As the scent leaves a stain that can never be washed away.

I wonder if your hands are cold or warm, I hope they are warm.A man that can fit a ship into one of those little bottles , has detail, I hope you are good at detail, because I need it.


____________________________________________
Okay yah it's a bit too much lol, I'm just taken my ' mental break ' I feel like typing some more, and maybe I will- Umm if it gets too much just...mm well just move the mouse clicky thing to the red box with the ' x ' in it, or minimixe with ' - ' or make your way to the ' Esc' button on ya left hand side.. olay ? Olay :D...

I want to write... ALL of it... but it's too shameful :(, I was just thinking if my MOM read my blog, like by somehow got hold of it.. I wouldn't be able to show my face, I would send myself to girls boarding school in some far away land...