Saturday, September 30, 2006

I should be reading Quran right now.

I've put off "writing" for some time, tried not to write, but I had too. I had work today. wasn't today beautiful? I wanted to crunch leaves with someone.
All these beautiful fairies were playing with me today.

I found myself dreaming as I'm studying, my mind wanders into things, for a while and I get excited. Dreaming of the most outmost things to do with a soul .
I tell myself Alisha it's Ramadan, how come you think of such fairy dust things now ? They are beautiful fairies to play with though.

I walked through the hall, by myself. Was taken back to conversations, laughs, eyes just echoing down the hall, leaching at me from every corner. Will those moments ever come back? or was it really just a taste of a little happiness?

I find myself saying things, things in which I think are normal to say without shame, and I have eyes staring at me, thinking I'm on crack. Is there anyone out there that likes to laugh really loud, is there anyone out there that likes to sit, and just talk one to one, and simply allow words to
flow around us ? Take those words and gift wrap ourselves with ..for a little while, until someone comes along, and ripps it open.. selfishly, wanting to know what's inside.. the true hidden gift- the beauty.


I want to take a hot air ballon ride. it's autumn, which fool would pass up on such beauty...I might just post up posters on the "general posting" boards at grant and uni.. and see who wants to go. It will say the following:


When: Sometime in the end of October.

Time: whenever

Where: meet at the boden park, ( because I say so for simple reasons) take bus to

Windship Aviation :)( I no the directions)

Why: Human soul in NEED of an adventure!

Price: COVERED ( me pay )

* Healthy low-carb snacks will be provided *

Some things you should take into consideration when traveling with ms.alisha:

Clean your ears the night before.
Have a good nights rest ( so you are AWAKE to listen to me ramblings)
Warm clothes ( autumn fashion)
Advil on hand ( I get sick out of the blue)

If interested: Drop a comment :)??

Gender specified: Doesn't matter.
________________________________
K.... I'm not serious.. or are you ms.alisha ?? I'm out...