Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have found comfort and security around you, so I ask of you don't leave me here.


___________
NO I'm not in love, NO there is NO DUDE. I just found this scribbled on the bus. good old tax-payers money going to use ..huh ? Yah so anyoo... was on number 68'o going home lastnight, the sky was breath taken, just beautiful.... and Knowing me, I'm just staring off to the sky * sigh* my heart away. lol, and my eyes shift down, and I see that ( up above) scribbled infront of me ...well at first it made me go ..awww, and all female lovey dovish stuff, but then- I got sad, happy/sad kinda thing, well NO just plain old sad. I don't have someone, that close to me, to acutally say those words to, makes me think... do I .. sometimes we are so blinded, going else where, for what we quest for, when,... simply it's right infront of us.
and it's too late to realize, that the one good thing you had in your life, you took for granted, knowing it would always be there, when you turned around, or call away.
And that person, is gone.

I was filling up my water bottle today, I don't know whenever I look to water, I always think - of death. I don't know what I would do, if the people that I know would move away, lose touch, or die. I'm so flippn emotional it's going to kill me.

Dad always says if you have something to say... say it..say it.. my mind is storming with this idea, I want to make it alive again.

Then again... you never learn dear.