Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's a beautiful day with morning sunshine. We got 3 hours of sleep lastnight, then mom came barging into room, taken the cell phone out of my hands get this ' while sleeping' I think it's rude to wake up someone from their sleep, but whatever I'm a good sport with everything and I just smiled even though I wanted to be ???!!!?? , she had somwhere to go and the cell shall save her from catroshphes* theres Telus pay phones right around the corner where your going to ?

So mom and pops out of house, my baby sister sleeps upstairs she looks like a baby while she sleeps like a little lamb. So I went snopping around Mama's stuff she has alot of facial products that I wanted to get my hands on for a lonng time but... I did not have the cash, so I just lather on like 3 different types of skin care on me face ' white enhancer' ' blemishing cream' we need to fix this face up we got here, theres always something cracking up on it.

Friend called me 3 o'clock this morning, I hope I didn't say anything out of the ordinary to friend, because I think I answered while I was sleeping. I'm going to be a grump today. Another day of Symp :D, AlamdiouAllah I think I'm going to pack a lunch I'm not buying food..yeh.
Okay my sisters is up maybe she will fix something for me to eat ?? Ah InshaAllah we might go to Newyork..Newyork for December..whottttttttttttt :P Prada and Gucci here I come ;) the statue of liberty and harbor boat cruises buying popcorn and applecandy on the streets, I'm going to get pick pocketed, we can go to the Italian area of Newyork, well get this just not my familio is heading there, like all of the family from Toronto. As anyone ever seen ' Home Alone ' besttttt movie ever, I lauged till my stomach couldn't feel anymore, well yeh that's the gang where going with my mothers side ' ah! so eventful' ......... watch them forget me . Aunites kissing and huggn and Uncles ...... and lol I can imagine it, late night talking with em, busting out old time jokes..sigh that's needed in my life like right about now. So it's either Newyork or Toronto, me promised friend we would attend Islamic conference and yeh I want to go..maybe we can split 1/2 and 1/2. I donooo? we'll seee NEWYORK OR TORONTO ... NEWYORK OR TORONTO...?? the choices.

Welll this tea has gone cold and my insides are cold .. like it is every other day, well it's hungry I'm not in the mood for eating ..........mm probably if I buy a tuna sub today. Watch me get sick , it's just a matter of time again.