Friday, July 07, 2006

I should be locked in a conveant.. with no male interaction, you know what I should go to those ballroom events, where people wear those masks, seek out someone to talk too , but not see their face.... it's the face, that's killing me here.. Why can't we go back to stinky gr.10 ...*sigh* life was sweet back then eh ? Alisha we need to lay out some things, and put the foot to the pedal, we need to be firm in our talking, and emotions, truck em in the garbage.. ahh love.. to love.. to feel it.. to have it... too scary for me, its ' danga zone '.. too painful...even not to love, but to loose ties with people... *sigh* we should go without human interaction, huh ? but then again, we talk to much, and get close to people... sometimes I wish I was made out of brick, and a hard cold stare on my face.. being a bitch.. is healthier.

It's late right now.......let it come in my sleep tonight.. You know what watching a scary movie , doesn't make you think of these stuff.. well tonight I will be looking over my covers..for unwanted shadows lurking about..

Girl wuh you talking about.. your stil at 'a/b/c' with love..