Friday, June 30, 2006

Counting down the mintues to work , like I do with eveything, we got 15 mins to go. Drinking coffee, and staring at bypassers as they come in and out of this glum room. I went to bed 3 this morning, and woke up at 6, I went to bed with makeup plastered on my eyes, and I woke up looking like a drunker. Washed my face, and all fresh and new, I was too lazy lastnight to do anything. I went on msn, check email, did some stuff, and then I just sat there staring at the stuff on my bedroom, floor, *sigh* I have a mess, and I don't know where to begin.

I'm sick of Edmonton, I want to go to NFL and eat huckberry blueberry pie by perries cove, is that ? with the plane crash that happen a few years ago, anyoo, I'm going to Banffo and Jaspo tomorrow InshaAllah, and I shall skip rocks on the lake, get lost in the forest and make freinds with the bears :D. And hey! theres always them goodlookn European/ Spanish dudes that hit up Banff with their messy style..:p, k I'm done.