Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm watching CSI, best show on tv by far. I'm back from my 2 day vaco :P. My hair was in knotts, I got bruises to show, I fell on gravel, im tanned not dark. I got chubby, that's a given,
We got into arguements, we laughed, we cried, we played pranks and jokes, we met people. When you go on vaco, wow lots happens, lots :P. Especially in a small town like Jasper lol..
I sat on a bench and just stared at the mountains, I talked to em, because I don't know when again, my eyes will chance up on such beauty again.

I rode this cool hipped bike, look like those pimped motor-cycles, I dipped my foot into the cold water, it almost fell off, thats how cold the water is. While passing on the highway, traffic stoped, must be a bear crossing the road , huh ? noperzzzz ladies and gents, a dear or me thinks a moose decided to cross the highway while motorists are going at like what 120k/ an hr, so the animal, got confused didn't know if it should go back or forward, so it stayed there, and it landed on some jeeps front window, the sight was not pretty, the front window smashesd, airbags flooding the jeep, blood splattered, like i mean splattered everywhere, the family on the side of the road crying, piece of a antler me thinks was sticked in the window, sorry to say but I think the driver died those animals , well me thinks a deer is around 200 I think, imagine 200lbs on your chest cavity, presssureee..and the shock- heartattack. Allahs will, just so thankful it didn't happen to us. Oh yeh! I drived a bit on the highway too ,AlamdiouAllah everyone is a.ok;).

K they were no European dudes, their season doesn't begin like August, so I've heard from the girls in the store . There are alot of Francois gals, I wish I could speak anotha language it sounds so hot. O yeh! a bird flew into my head, I don't know why they like me errrr...!?!? .

I'm supposed to go to good friends suprise b-day bash, tomorrow, kido is turning 16 * sigh*, I'm tired, and yeh I'm broke. She's a good sport and will understand, it's a suprise so ..mm yeh.

What else..what else..what else... I've being eating like I'm carrying twins ...yayya. O yeh I swam for a bit, well not swim, but waded....in the lake.. well my foot touched water, that's swimming for me. lol. I got work tomorrow, and the next day, and the nextday, and then weekend, one whole weekend to meself.. ahhh InshaAllah. Umm yeh my papa wants to go back August long weekend, he wants to go back-packing, no we talking pops :P, like I mean hardcore backpacking,if we go me getting all geared up, and all cameraed up .

And yes last but not least, I'm trying to plan a some adventrous thing to do for the summer, I'm not sure what , like canoeing in the river... or mmm white water rafting is out of the question I begged my mom, and got into some unwanted heat.. I want to do something ...everlasting, like a memorisss h type of thing, so next year when I'm depressed, or whatever ticked at the world I can be like ' remember when I or We broke our ankles while doing __________ BUT it was fun ? LOL..okissh I'm over excited little 19 year old gal, who wants cotton candy right now, I have work tomorrow.. omggg not ' another ' ctrl/end - answering machine or ' no answer'

g' day folks :D