Friday, July 07, 2006

A child

It unhooks you a dream It brings it to your lips And it leaves singing

With a bit of chance It hears the silence

And it cries diamonds And it laughs

To not know what to do with it

And it cries Seeing us cry It fells asleep With gold on the eyelids

And it sleeps To help us dream It listens to the blackbird

That puts its pearls On the stave of the wind A child

It's the last poet Of a world that persists In wanting becoming big

And it asks If clouds have wings It worries

Of a snow fallen And it fells asleep With gold on the eyelids And it guesses

That there ain't fairies anymore

But a child And we run from the childhood

A child And we become passer-by

A child And we become patience

A child -And we are past.............


- Celine Dion

_____________

I miss something I no not of, I miss something I will never fully get. I miss the excitment I once had... I have become old inside, and I care no more, read these words and you must think I'm ludricous*, read this blog and you know I'm looking for something just like every dark soul wandering out there. I feel gone, and passed, and my face is only animated in day, see at night my friend. see me at my through colors- they are dark. Sleep does not call for me anymore, my hunger and thirst has passed, I don't care to eat nor sleep. I care know more- to do anything. Look at what you have become.

When I give people hugs I hug them for a long time, and I squeeze them, just to let them know I care for them. I hugged my friend today, and she actually just stayed in my arms, and silence played out... Sometimes I wish I could lay down and let someone stroke my head. I'm getting tired these days....