Friday, July 07, 2006

Got home tooo early from the symp, like too early... that's the sacrafices with going with parents, me going to try hitch a ride after symp with someone else... This evenings talk was really good, I enjoy hearing those sheikhs talk, and I'm more ashamed of myself... and I ask myself ..... I'm so farr.. so far from doing good in this life. what do I give up for the sake of Allah (swt) and for the love of it ? I told my friend I wear long sleeves now..... starting from lastyear, and loose clothing.... she told me she covers her hair.... AlamdiouAllah the whole sisters crew had hijab on.. MashaAllah...in one big row it was a pearl necklace laid out, that can not snap, a row of beauty that is not only beautiuful in face but in heart ..so strong they are.. so strong.. I love them.

My friend told me, ' how am I going to be your dj at your wedding ?" We made a deal ' when ' not 'if' :) I get married, shes going to rock the tunes...I wrote it in her b-day card tooo :( ... well I guess we can have alternatives.. like the duff* lol..

I have alot of cleaning up to do, with myself, and just everythhing...I rush with other things in life instead of being that dignified Muslimah*(?) .... You know the most breathtaken scene to witness is a girl in white silk abhai with a white hijab on .. walking ever so softely, and her eyes are lighted , and her face is chisled to perfection, and her lips. oh my her lips- are full of words to say of truth, and honor.... and when she walks , it is like she is the breeze, a nice cooling warm breeze blowing by, like the ones you get on your face in the summer. And her tongue nor ears soak up the gossip or the names of her fellow Muslim brothers and sisters....
That is beauty.......and any brother that asks for her, will love her.. love her... entirely because she is so faithful to Allah (swt ) and this Ummah.. he will love her not because she is sporty, or because shes smart.. and has alot going for her, he will not marry her for her looks, or the jokes that she cracks.. but he will love her.. whole.. because she is faithful, and honors trust all for the sake of Allah ( swt )
To attain that.... will be something - InshaAllah Khair.

I have a dream, I never sit and say this outloud so I type it on this black sheet.... white words.
To travel the sands with you, to witness the sky, to witness the different languages spoken around us, to witness the call of the athan, to circle it together, to walk together, to run....to sit in the desert, while its night, and the stars lit up at night.... to feel the coolness, and the rough blanket on my skin, to hear the camel moan once in a while, to drink the salty water.. to just sit , in silence... to just stare in silence.... to just feel in silence... is the best feeling yet to be felt, and lived....... silence is golden......I'll wait for it.

.... I make no sense...never do