Saturday, July 22, 2006

I miss :

My relatives from Toronto ( all of them )
Ranwa ( I just learnt she's stuck in Lebanon, she was supposed to come back 2 weeks ago )
Faziah
Saida
Hamdiah
Ayanna
Dorla
Bloutay( he always wanted a dollar to buy a cookie from the caf )
Noorah
Heeba
Felisha ( she used to corn roll my hair in black history class )
Mr.MoseN( black history teacher hes white :)
Seada ( Beauiful Bosnian girl, we used to talk RANDOM things in my bedroom, we went to the fridge together on a hot summer night, wearing heels that were way too high for us :P
Fatima
Hadika
Habiba ( soul sisters for life )
Madiah
Siham ( cousin :( / baby girl )
Hasna ( her laugh )
Saher ( just being you :)
Greyham ( the dude that lives nextdoor to me, me and you promised- eachother to get married, so I could cook curry for you, because you just loved it)
I miss Disnday land and Universal Studios
I miss Guyana
I miss the big trip all the brother and sisters went on to Toronto.
I miss my crazy personality.
I miss not worrying.
I miss my laughter ( I haven't hear my self laugh for a long time )
I miss getting excited.

And I look at this list.. and I wonder... for the future yet to come, who I share it with is up to the workings of Allah ( SWT) I wait.

I miss yesterydays so much - and I'm missing everything that made me happy.
I miss people that I don't know of, and have never met. trust me it makes sense.