Thursday, July 20, 2006

When do I have time to sleep. it's not fun anymore I can't sleep at night, and I don't eat. and i'm still a plump. I stared at myself in the mirror this morning leading into the library, I swear the staff is sick of me walking in there, with my tim coffee every morning, they were giving away free things today, so I stashed up on some organizing things. My eyes look tired, like I just woke up from a fight , and crying in my sleep with bags under me eyes, with the attempt to smuther mac makeup around my eyes, and stash all the bronzer I can- and the smell of my perfume mixed with my coffee, and my big clunky bag. i just don't feel me. I don't look like me. i've noticed i'm going to age fast or is it because i'm a retard and i should make time for fun and work and stuff. and then time to think about lifish things.. man it's being some time i've sat with myself, and think things through.

supper is done.