Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's really late at night, and I can't sleep. I paused the movie going to finish it later on.
Theres a van sitting in my garage - and the keys are a reach away from me, and I have this urge to drive it around and pick up some friends, and have a cool nice summer night and then think of the ordeal of yelling, and lecturing when I get back home from my mom :)

Well I'm going over to friends house this Friday, then Saturday is work, and right after swimming, then sunday maybe chilling at the park doing that ageila thing :P , then nextweek is k-days I like it being called k-days, then the week after HERTIAGE DAYS, that's when summer beings for me :) maybe I will post some pics up from these things ...

well it's late at night, and I'm tempted to step outside my house. theres a nice cool summer breeze.. aidos