Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I just forgot , I didn't call my friend yesteryday, 'haram I feel bad' :P. Anyoo it's another day in my life, and getting ready to walk that route where the birds are always in my flipping way... errrrrrr. I thought me was over fear. noperzzzzzzzzz. I don't think I will..

Umm,my hair needs mental help, its frizzy it's in a bun today.. ummmm wow lastnight just laying in my bed was beautiful, the breeze blowing on my face, I couldn't sleep, I haven't being sleeping ' my good sleep ' for I donoo about a good 3 weeks now, stress ? mmm no I think , mmm I donnoo I just can't sleep at night, I'm not hungry anymore, mmm yeh... I'm overworking myself and I like it, I'm a machine noone can stop thee, and I mean noone :) full fledge , to the battle field we go, cmon sisters unleash thy sword, die a matrys death :) ..k stop!

Anyoo lol .... I'm getting lots done AlamdiouAllah. Cell phone bill was 3 digits instead of 2, I hait paying for bills :( . suck it up your a adult my sister says. Man I love that kid, my sister, cracks the living daylights out of me......shes too ghettoe... she needs to go to the streets of Newyork, QUEENS :p,and find her self a soul brotha. maybe this December me hook you up ;)

I was talking to friend lastnight- and we came up with this plan, well a marketing plan -

" one of us needs to get married - so we can gain prospect from that wedding , just one of us needs to get hitched and then life will be merry for us, we will meet someone at the wedding "?
Not a bad plan friend has.. lol

Um..... my mom is making ' veggies ' for dinner tonight, she's forcing it down my throat, I don't like that kinda of squash she makes with them spices.... I rather eat salad with grapes and nuts and a nice light dressing in it, with a cup of herbal tea mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Okay.. I gotta go .......