Sunday, July 16, 2006

My love was like a garden and I turned it into stone.

Ok, tummy hurts today :( . Family is out to wested. Me at home. Doing stuff. Listening to music. Coffee machine is on. Bad Boys is on. The breeze on my shoulders. And my pale face relfecting off the computer screen. Man I want a car !. But as my dad says I need to creep and crawl, not only crawl ? I don't get it, but my dad tells me to work for my own things in life, and you will find and feel greater value in those things - and thus you become a stronger person and individual of life. I asked my mom if I would make a good mother. She told me just listen and follow what I say, so I asked her when I have my own child, I must listen to what you say, like every word, and what if I don't ? she says she'll kick me behind in. Yup..yup I've accepted even though when I get married mama is still going to be that whisper in the air around me- lifes better that way.
I donno I hope my child grows up to be a good person, and becomes somone good in life - and I will learn how too cook and feed it :( lol

Okay coffee is done - the bottle of advil at reach of my right hand :) doppeddd up. Conversation needed ???