Thursday, July 13, 2006

I don't make my bloggg tooo ultra public, because I like to humor* me self with my own words, I just let down emotions on here, and since I can't write for flipping daylights, so we leave it like this for now;)

Have you ever walked while it thunders, and it's cloudy and dark, but it's hot..ooo I love it.
I'm drinking coffee like I do everyday, this time I didn't spill on meself. Ummm I haven't ran for a long time, work is killing me, and shift that comes my way I take it, 4 adys I worked this week, 4 days straight , then other job this weekend..noppperss I'm calling in sick.. y up..yup..then K-DAYS is comn a.k.a known as capital x, me just think I'm going to dress up, put on me shades and go walking around the grounds lol :P , then theres heritage days and that ' thingy' were planning iA, thennn theres stuff I have to do for school. And then ,,you know what I like keeping busy it excites moi.... then SEPTEMBER all back againnnnnnnnnnn toooooo blahnesssssssssssss.
Errrrrr.....

Umm.... then..thenn o yeh my papas family is coming in from Atlanta for August ..oooo yehhh..
And then I have to plan this big family reunion with my mom for December coming up..Ah! sitting and talking for 5 hrs straight at someones house is not my idea of vaco..lets explore walk... sightseeeee* nope but mama is going to house visit, and I'm not for that..


anyoooo time is going like it does with everything...

don't forget too smile :)