Tuesday, July 18, 2006

As I'm waiting for my stuff to print, I'm going to type down some stuff I think is worth the read from my new rented book from zee library " The Dating Game '' none other than Ms. Danielle Steel me and mamas best author in the whole world :) Here goes....

One can only see clearly with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye .

- Le Petit Prince
Antoine de Saint -Exupery

To those who are seeking, those who have sought, those who have found - the lucky devils ! And especially, with great fondness and respect, to those who have ground through unnatural process, and not only survived with their minds and hearts intact , but managed to find the needs in the haystack , and win the prize!
Climbing Everest is easier, and surely less fraught with danger and despair.
And to all of my friends, who have tried ineptly or expertly to find the perfect man for me, in other words someone atleast as weird as I. To those of you who have set me up on blind dates, which will give me something to laugh at in my old age, I-almost-forgive you. And above all, to my wonderful children , who have watched and shared, and loved and supported me with humor, encouragement , and infinite patience. For thier love and eternal supports, I am profoundly grateful.

With all my love
d.s.

That is the exact same thing I would have wrote ... exactly :)