Saturday, January 20, 2007

you meet someone and you love them- and it's too good to end. but what makes it scary it's too good to be true and you ask yourself "will it come to a end" to a"rift with a drift?" .

i watched that brother's bleeding oil video... the ending song got to me. i remember watching Gladiator 1 year ago it was 11 at night the cell phone was laying on my stomach and i this crazy urge to do something- i was watching the ending of Gladiator and how i loved when the girl came out and held him- the gladitor. the song was playing and the crowd stood up and cheered- and she held him in her hands she was elegant he was heroic. what got me and still does right now as i type these words as they hammer at my empty inner- i had this dream... i created in my head if you were to ever die regardless of anything i would run to hold you for a mere second and whisper into your ears what i always wanted to tell you.

Allah is the best planners of all planners- he destines what is right. Sometimes you don't show yourself to a certain person because you love them- because your waiting for them to meet you half way and you want to show them the other half like a suprise- this is me. Allah knows best our hearts do not- they create dreams and make it beat within our inner and those dreams those breaths is what makes us push a little harder everyday- without it -we would be hollow.

I refused to tell myself from before "told you so" and as i sit here with the sun beating on the side of my face it's hard for me to accept "told you so." it hurts when people change..- they don't change they are just reflecting more so i have learned to leave them be.


please do not be confused by my silence
my face set in stone.
my eyes gazing but not really staring
my voice flat
my body there but no heart.

this does not make sense but it does to me. words are not supposed to make sense it's what's within us those dreams those breaths that make sense. so please just read this and smile. do not read into it too much. for they are just words that we will leave one day. and you is not directed to anyone- it's to everyone.