Thursday, January 18, 2007

my class starts pretty soon and as i was walking to school i had this entry storming in my mind.... i'm going to be late and prob miss another pop quiz. But in all honestly alisha doesn't feel too good- alisha feels at her lowest- of living 19 yrs of her life she feels at her lowest- missing the old days. what's that word Nostagalia(however the flip you spell it) i'm scared- loving someone in the beginning is bliss but it hurts so much when in the end you realize you have figured the 100% of them (as i put it) and your sad. sad.. sad.. not what you expected but meh i'm not making sense... i want to let down brake everything, throw my books- i feel weak right now.. i'm at the climax to let all go- i want to type a email to my mom- because i hardly have time to talk to her- that's a sad thing. i miss so much and im late for my class- and tears are choking up- i think i cried lastnight- i think in my dreams.....

people hurt. so it's better to walk alone..