Wednesday, January 24, 2007

you know what get's me going in the morning- waking up knowing I have to call Siham and hearing her say "Salaammm AlisherZ OR babygirl" it makes me smile, and whenever I spray the swiss army perfume she got me it literally makes me feel alive!- and then jumping into mama and papas bed restling with em... that's what does it.

I would like to say I have mastered organization-I'm getting so much done..AlamdiouAllah- things need to be looked at, worked at, and put together.
My hair is getting longer the brown tints are coming out- my eyes are getting lighter they are like officially brown..like bright brown.

I need a lap-top maybe I should put my money towards that I would also like to get a camera :(...*sigh* I'm trying to be independent and not rely on parents for money well i mean they pay for my school which is alot we all know that they feed, drive me around- they put up with me.

Man o man!I'm thinking more and more of how I will be when I'm a mother InshAllah- I will like use my napsack to carry everything in like snacks extra survival items..because knowing me I will make a mess I spill coffee/yogurt/salsa everywhere- and I just know I will need a flashlight- first aid kid, adivl lots of advil! lots of and lots of snacks because I get hungry all zee time...! and o yeh camera all the time- my kid is going to go blind by all the pictures I take. and o yeh! ditch the heels and the tight firm jeans.... it's sweat time baby and all ball caps.


okay class starts soon and i have a quiz in bcom :(

have a good day loves!