Thursday, January 04, 2007

so thursdays are my ultra long days at school i have 4 classes on those days beginning at 8am :( meaning i have to wake up at 5:20am and sleep with my celly under my pillow because know one in the house wakes up that early. i eat breakfast by the fireplace in silence with the orange low light playing off the pink walls i listen to some Quran, then some dido i can't give up dido and all those dreammy hippie guitar playing sistas of mine. i get ready pop some lunch in the backpack and catch the 6:30 bus- it's a lovely bus ride everyone is quiet.

i get to school go through the same rotiune i pray fajr in a dark classroom when i bow down the carpet has that "office smell" you know that office smell? nextime smell brand new carpet :). Anyoo as i was saying- i do everything in sequence like a ballerina every day - i never change it up. i always hear myself breathing.

i have lots of things i would like to type but sleep weighs my eye lids down. i 'll get back into the thick of things. tomorrow is friday :) my short day i'm done at 12pm then i have a meeting to go to at 5:30ish then after that me and naseeba are watching freedom writers. then saturday i have work 10-4 then after that come home eat, bath, pray then go to whyte ave meet my friends at starbucks for coffee and cookie then come home have friend over for a movie THEN sunday i have work from 2-6 then monday i have work 9:30-2:30 then meeting friend then i have to do some readings...blahhh it never ends it's that road that never ends- and i accept that. work hard right- and in between that i have to call and do my placement AND THEN..and THEN i have to update my resume and start handing them out for summer jobs.. and TTHEN... i have made this plan and i want to stick to it- i want to get lots done last semester was beauty i want to make it better. theres always room for improvement righto.... man o man.

nothing is flowing right in this entry when does it ever, anything that comes to my mind is coming out.

mmmm... i need to go pee.