Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i bought cargos from the gap in all possible colors(brown,green, off white) me and my three other friends have the same cargos too same with naseeba, get this EVEN our MAMAS want a pair.

my mom got a medium in the cargos but because of manufactures fault it's actually a small it says medium but fits way too tight so ms.alisha has the medium in the brown cargos that mama wants and mom says she wants to wear cargos "she's sick of womanly clothes" :P- so being me i gave her my medium brown cargo pants to her. boys and gals these are the first pants that actually FITs right and looks good and feels comfy..yeh :( kinda sad but you know what i'm going to leave those pants and all the clothes i bought behind "spend for the cause of Allah(swt)" anyoooo my mama sacraficed alot for me so what's another pair of gap cargos hanging in my closet.. mama has my pants :)


i think maybe i can squeeze into the small if i continue with my daily workout?

aidos