Tuesday, January 02, 2007

so school starts again- the walking to city hall "to and from". my black knee high boots should keep me grounding, waving off the bums from the streets in the morning at "7 in the morning" with my bony fingers wrapped around a silver flask bought from wal-mart in the heat of summer - summer was beauty love. me crossing the street pressing the salty button i look right the cn building looks at me "CN" sign- red half blinking off and on with the sun peaking around it and that peaking is my high for the day. the cold makes my face feel real "hard working" i walk through building six again i stand in the line up for my TIMZ the ladies got it down path on how i like my coffee $1.50 is what makes my heart beat the effects of caffeine in my blood with the smell of GUCCI perfume sprayed on my neck the dove "hair products" play softly on my curls and so i turn around with the large black timz coffee and i bow my head a little down- i can't take stares in the morning "cold hard stares" let me settle in and come back again around noon and we can stare for living day lights.

i go to my locker 56,43,13- books upon books and i heave and sigh and i say BismAllah "another day" in this test we can make average right alisha. grab my books go to the washroom take my morning draining. i go upstairs to the library check g-mail and hotmail type something to amuze me myself on this thing i check for missed calls from lastnight "got none" text messages one or two from the girls it's quarter to eight i make my rounds to the classroom downstairs and i walk in to class "two hour classe" what a drag but it's worth it when i'm done - well earned and deserved i want to feel that feeling when reading week comes.

so missy leave the feeling aside for now we can come back on Feb.19th and play dress up again- it's game time baby- give it to me with sweat and blood i'll give it back clean- heart mind and soul- guard your tongue, guard your heart, and shield your dreams- always dream, a man not dreaming is no man? right that's a quote from someone.

i'm back to the beating of my breath the sounds of my footsteps and my "mmmm's" with a simple smile.

always smile, even though it hurts.

love you.