Saturday, December 30, 2006

friends: "you SO want to be bengali"

me: no?

friends: you know what i'm getting alisha for her next b-day a bengali boy.........FROM TORONTO!!!!! (they laugh at me)

me: in head(boy from T.O nice i like, Bengali? off the rickter scale.

me: too sad i'm already hitched for fitch (flashes the fake aldo bling)

i love my talks :)

on the other note people just can't get enough of guyanese peeps :), Guyanese people are popular! A sister told me tonight "Guyanese food is comforting". Honestly i'm dying to go back to Toronto i want to see my family i want to attend those Guyanese fund raising dinner- i want to squeeze my cousins i want to talk grown up talk with my moms aunties i want to bust out laughter and hear old time jokes and i want to see my mom dance with her aunties and sisters :(- i want to know of the "Baksh generation" i want to hit up guaynese halhal* eateries...

one way ticket to toronto..please ?

:(im officially down.