Friday, December 29, 2006

my mom is going to shoot me.
she has every right to send me to girls school.

oh! but wait im passed that age.
it's like 2:30am in the morning and i have to wake up at 6 for fasting, and yeh and then today in the evrning (i should say today in the evening i have a friends b-day like a massive girl screaming partayy, laughing it up party)and then saturday is a Eid, and then im in the process of planning things for ski day on sunday thats a whole day gone and then in the evening im having saher over for like "all nighter till its mid-night" eating chocolate and her hearing my crazy talks then on monday (k breathe alisha) i have to clean up things, and then tuesday im meeting friend for my last coffee date and i have to pay tuition fees and then i go back to school on the 3rd..yes stinky grant students go back on the 3rd :)..yupp and i start good old work back again and running my head off to meetings- and getting myself tied up that i forget that my parents live in the same house as i.

and i need to brake my addictions of blogging and msn..

that's all.

:) i'm not near to the finish line... we all aren't.