Friday, December 29, 2006

no what's cold chilling/ happy/ weird at the same time? I can say "yes"- yes to new beginnings. you want new beginnings new memories and all you have to do is say "yes"- that's freaky. when your giving the choice to make- that you waited your whole life for and it's being served to you on a gold plate "everything is too perfect to pre-planned" too exact, that i'm searching too hard for the flaws when really they aren't any.

my dreams are really confusing me these past nights- very werid and cold chilling.
it's always in ths time of year when the ordeals of the game trick mind me upside and down- let's rewind to 4 years back?but you can't. time is of the essence, and of the evil!

choose wisely.

i plan to continue this emotional drawn out long entry- i have a party to get ready for- i need to iron my black dress :)