Sunday, January 28, 2007

my mom said i'm too passionate.

my friend told me i'm way too caring.

my sister said i need to toughen up.

my dad says to get some sense.

my friend told me i'm way too open.

i have learned your weakness are truly your strenghts. you can't change it's something that will stay with you foever.. and i need it to keep on breathing and walking in this life- it's those breaths those dreams that carry us everyday.

this life is nothing but a drop in a ocean. a drop.

this life is a test. it's not everlasting so don't hold onto it.

guard your heart shield your dreams.

AlamdiouAllah i'm happy for the people Allah has set forth in my path-for the last 10 minutes of this evening at university is what made it.

i'll quote mark twain - another day- another day when alisha needs to use that quote.


never regret the words the actions you do or say....life's too short.
g'night my loves.