Thursday, November 02, 2006

i'm tired.
i'm exhausted
i can't take no more
i want strong arms around me
let's hold that for 5 mintues
i want whispers to play in my ears


i'm tired of walking in the cold.
i was on the bus coming home, late at night.
some guy that lives in the apartment near my house, asked to walk me home, i was touched.
my head is spinning in circles.
and sometimes i stand up tall and lift my head to the sky and i surrender.
i feel emotion- less (is that a word)
i feel like i'm pretending.
i want conversation... i miss conversation.
i miss those lazy hazy summer days.
it feels different being alone ...for once.

i want strong arms sometimes to hold me, and let me go, i want to keep on walking, but knowing arms are there waiting for me.

it's a matter of time, it's like seeing and knowing your punishment is coming, like a tumor growing in your head, just knowing withing six months your gone. that's how i feel, knowing this,, will be gone.


i just want to talk to someone. i've found as my friends get older (same as me) and things start happening, love , jobs, their moving, their changing, their drifting,
that one spark you had from the beginning has died, and you ask yourself, where does my faith lie in others.

and you see reality for what it has always being, you have to be the wandering bear for a little bit more.

edmonton feels like it's getting smaller and smaller, too tight. places are calling my name. i miss you.