Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm a nerd, no officially a GEEK, while the whole of deadmonton celebrated oilers victory game, i went out to block busta, and got me a rental " 4 brothers" yupp yupp.. im half done it, because me always get tired and neva finish watching the whole thing..errr work is eatn me . i walked through whyte ave today. saw some things , or a thing that made me close my eyes..and look the other way, some dude saw the same thing i saw lying or chilling on the cement. i looked to him.. rolled my eyes and gave this look " what has the world come too?" mmm yeh and he smiled at me. man i'm toooo good.. i'm such a flippn goodie good, when last as i..yeh me ! let loose, and have wild crazy fun. screaming my lungs off, and errrrrrr.... i want to have fun.

my friend called me at the exact time of my melting point, i told her off the bat, to keep this saturday evening open, were doing smtin dear devilish yupp..yupp.. :P , i haven't partied..for a long timeeeeeeee... yeh.. mmm im drooling , i think this summer im going to go to wested waterpark..and bungie up :D, and im going white water rafting no if ands or buts..and im going rock climbing, and i want to get some bruises on me from, riding my bike around..or rollerblading and slamming into some things..to waken me up..and i want to buy a shirt with the saying " crack is good for ya" :D.

............... don't ask or tsk..but im ... im the mood for some bad fun :p