Friday, May 26, 2006

Man the throat hurts, my eyes burn, i put too much face lotion on , eyes sting, and my room is in a mess, my hair is in a braid, which i crumply put together, since leaving it out will attract some birds in it, since it resembles a birds nest. Tomorrow is work and I don't feel like it, sunday is work at other place, and its sunday thats usually my chill day , however what do i do on sundays, nothing except contemplate things that never cease to come out of my mind onto my tongue and formulated into words to begin to say..yeh im crunked. Any ways it's cold here tonight, and i've got a blanket around me, i'm waiting for some exictment, and nothing poof!. Thinking of when I got to banff to go white water rafting, yeh i've always wanted to do since i donoo 15 and i'm 19, i'm a women well in my parents mind im a girl/women, yeh , mom told me to put the chicken in the fridge, i don't know where my mind was , instead i plumped into a bowl and left it on the kithchen counter, one knows well everyone, that leaving chicken out is like bad, its a bad thing, so yeh i didn;t follow food procedures and so now my mom is skeptical and wondern if the chicken is a o.k to cook? i told her the heat will burn out any bacteria if it got anything. anyways enough with the ramblings....my face broke out with pimples, i don't no cuz of tiredness or stress, wait im not supposed to be stressed..anyways my face ....needs sm help, so im going to evelan and charles and getting something done like a facial, and im getting my eye brows waxed, because im so flipping scared to do em myself,and the gals that work there are nice,and yeh they motivated you to keep ya self trim. and yes i will get my hair cut..mmm :D, and yeh. that's about it, im tempted to dye my hair, dad tells me natural is good, if dad was supposed to now which bottle # of black colored my hair, he would :S, at me. yeh you see gals and guys i got streaks in my hair it loooked really nice on curly hair, but being a girl im never content so i died my hair JET black, with three bottles of hair dye..yeppp and so now its goona take some hairs before i get back my natural hair color which is a darkk darkkk brownish color mixed with black... yeh well its kinda fading in the light its brown. it wnt be 100% natural prob by age 30ish yeh... so anyways....

I didn;t work out today, its cold and im sick..booo ooo baby :(. i need to call some lady to get a ref letter, i need tooooo....mm order univeristy transcripts...i need tooo..mmm submitt some documents to my progrm soon...well i got till august, i need too mmm.. go in and pay for my classes.. well i got till july, i need to .mmmmm get dad to fix insurance for me on the van, i need too mmmm .... save my money and... invest it with my dad. ?? mmm yeh.. i need too mmm
yeh ... i need to get a laptop?? no i need a camera..thats wat imma do buy me a camara :D.

I need too..yeh i need to do that letter. i will tomorrow night..yeh im going to finish my book
as if by accident..yeh thats the title of it.mmm im going to see a movie tom night.. flip i donoo how much movies i've watched.. .

i need to structure and prepare myself..for things in life.