Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Foot prints of life that I once walked, woke up this morning around 2, trying to remember my child hood days.. I found it hard to remember.... and I got sad, and scared, nine-teen years of my life has gone by so fast seems like nine-teen days in a wink of a eye. What lays for my future ? How will I lay my future, I'm eager in attempt to leave another footprint, and hoping it won't be washed away by the tides of forgetfulness.

Went to the lake ontario lastyear summer. Finally I set eyes on a real beach in Canada, with white sands, crystal blue water, warm wataer you can swim in, people tanning, life guards, the cliff and rocks in and around the lake, water toys in the lake, it was like i was in little Italy. I wrote my name in the sand, with some insane message, hoping that maybe it will stay and would never be washed away..... I wrote it with a stick in the sand, and left my footprint in the sand. It was cool and sothing to my foot, I watched my message waiting for the tide to come in and wash it away, the tide wasn't coming, it stayed, I walked away, the tide came, and washed it away, not all of it. left back some letters....I smiled...

I ate breakfast this morning, to some dido playing too loud wakening my sister. Some bitter sweet memory well too bitter and not enough sweet, came entering into my head again. I'm suprised how quickly I had destroyed whatever bitter feeling that was in me, and sadness, and threw it in the back burner, I don't know how I got through those days...I don't know ? and I ask myself wow you were really strong and disciplined with your thoughts. Well I smiled , kinda still sad and shocked how I was at the time, I just prayed and wish that I never get back into a time like that again...but I tell myself, this thing or whatever was least of my problems. They are more hurdles yet to jump, more bruises to recieve and more scars to get , and heal, they are more people I will meet in this life, that will make me love life more, and more, and see the simplicty of beauty in people, and then I will meet those that make me question humanity , and peoples minds, and how dumbfounded people can be, and in return I will take that and make myself stronger, to wake up the next day to see more beauty in people. And those days I will take, and think well they are more worse days and things to come and see in life. And I guess, well now I will see life and people and the experiences that come with it, till the day I die, because in my mind, I think I will get know day in life, that is so hard and painful, that will make me to forget to smile, laugh, or seek the bad in people instead of the good, or will stop me loving . Because Allah always makes you see beauty once you put faith and trust in him, that things will be at ease, pain will be at ease, and the burden of whatever you feel will be lifted off from your chest.

........ just my thougts.