Monday, May 22, 2006

Hands have dirt in and around them at their fingernails. I got a blister to show. I got bruises on my knee that are green and mushy and when I jump for glee - it reminds me of the pain.
My vains bluge out the most of all the days. And I'm hoping for some rain, to make me plain.
Sitting here staring to the sky.....looking with a smile and knowing, thanks God for given me one more day to smile, thanks for given me one more day to talk my crazy thoughts, thanks for given me one more day to hear the spanish guitar, thanks for given me one more day to feel the breeze on my skin, thanks for given me one more day to see my family smile and laugh, thanks for given me one more day to type my thoughts on this blogg of mine, thanks for given me one more day to repent of my sins, thanks for given me one more day to pray for the oppressed, thanks for given me one more day to have hope that dreams can and will come to light from the darkness.

Smile even though it pains :)