Sunday, May 21, 2006

Waiting for a call, that can and will change everything in my life for my future.
I'm tired, and weak from all of this, I'm not amuzed to talk, talk, talk, to anyone.

I just came back from a run. ( o flipp the song plays :( I shouldn't be allowed to type to music like this, well if you could hear it :(. If you or ye could understand thee. Anyways I went for a hard run. Sometimes to ragg the body out, beat it up, make it sweat, let your stomach pain, cramps up and down your leg, the sun blaring on your face, and that is pain, because you feel it. So mmm let's put it like this, when people you like or love hurt you, the victim always says " i'm in pain " " im hurting" , know my friend they bring it onto themselves, they allow themselves to be hurt, it's all in the state of mind. So as I ran, I felt pain, from my run because my body was physically doing something. So what I'm trying to say is love-pain is emotionally pain, in my mind now, that is not pain, its bullshit pain, however physical pain is when your lifting something heavy, or your hand got stucked in the door and someone shut it hard on your pinky, or you feel of your bike, and hit your groin, or someone took a bat and hit you in the face, thats real pain.

What I just typed probably doesnt' make sense to ya'll bloggers, but I made this up in my mind, so I don't feel the bullshit pain, because that pain can kill yah, I rather feel physicall pain, and rather die of it, then of some pain, that makes you go in circles, makes your mind sleep as you physically sleep. Yeh

peace and love