Thursday, May 10, 2007

What do I write here... What do I feel now... Where I'm I going....

I don't find the need to blog anymore..I like to sit by a window and day dream- and that capps it for me. I'm losing my energy a little bit every day- my energy to "make things alright- ok- with the smiles- the "warm", "sweet" personality- you don't know me?

I don't chase anything. The butterfly that layed in the pit of my stomach has grown wings and flown off.

I honestly don't know what to type here.

I want to travel.

My heart has lost it's compass for good- and I really don't care to recover it.

I feel distant, as I'm sure everyone does from time to time.

Don't believe into the false dreams of words. Believe in dreams that come to action.


what do I say? I'm saving it for a special moment.