Thursday, April 26, 2007

i walked in down today by myself and it felt so satisfying inside.

i'm going to west ed tomorrow bymyself and this time i'm going in to all my stores i want too.

i'm cooking dinner for my family tomorrow the typical *rotti and curry*

i'm going to sultan tomorrow evening with the sisters should be eventful.

i lay in my bed everynight since finals were over, i crank my window open and allow the breeze to blow in and play with my face- i read my new mystery novel and that alone is fun for me.

i plan to go to whyte this sunday and check out their farmers market and buy some things like their veggies- when you know how to cook you want to cook for hours. i love it.

i dream of a little girl with black curly hair and big eyes with her hair in pig tails with a red dress on holding a little black and white poka dot purse. i want to name her lolita- and spell it like that.

i'm coming to a stage where i want a change.

i want a chance.