Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I watched "Freedom Writers" lastnight such a good movie it filled me.

I'm watching "Goal" I finally got it! whooso

Something sad happened today but I'm kinda suprised how I brushed it off-on dreary and lonley night I shall commrad* my fellow friends who have lost love ones "no not death" just in terms of building and sharing your dream with a soul and you build on this foundation to be with eachother for the rest of your life- you dream with them and whatever problems comes your way doesn't seem to be problems at all because you have the one love you've always wanted since you were a whee one. I'm kinda stressed well not stressed- I'm sad- sad-sad no this is not a sympathy post I just need to vent out.

I keep telling myself remain strong and I think back to the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the trials and tribulations they went through- and it brings a stream of tears flowing down my face. AlamdiouAllah I'm healthy- AlamdiouAllah. Once in a while you need strong arms to embrace you and if ya'll ever need a hug I would be more than willing to hug you- because in order to remain strong we must have support around us from our loves ones ie)- parents, friends, lovers.

InshAllah I pray that I look back at this day and just smile- a token of laughter knowing I got through it-InshAllah I have faith.

Without my religion I would continue to fall into darkness without a landing in site- but I do have my religion. I fall. We all fall. Butwe have a landing to fall on -and get back up.-