Saturday, April 07, 2007

Don't' you REGRET your actions and the things you say at a certain time?

It is truly a test I find with myself to remain poise when someone says or do something that is upsetting, or disrespectful. Before I could stay mute and just smile a quirky smile and move along but now I find it my duty to speak up- I don't care of the after effects or what people will think of me "Only God can judge you".

When you have found permanent satisfaction of peace within your self and you know who your true love ones are- then life rolls easy and it is that much quicker to pick out the ones who are just there to cause chaos in your life- but then again we learn from every bad and good.

Dad says to be kind to everyone and which I'm- but I'm finding it harder and harder and accepting to be kind to people who are not "kind"- and "courteous" back to me.

It's all about growing up.