Thursday, April 05, 2007

Salam Alisha
Just to let you know that I did received your e.mail sent last week, thanking me about my achievements on the usage of
the e.mail. Many a times when I have decided to go on the computer, then a parent will show up at the door and most of the times just don't have enought time.
Well I wish you all the best on your interview. Also just to remind you that phone bill payment is due on 15th of every month , so I will need the money to deposit in the bank inorder to make the payment on time.

Love mun, and have a great ay.


_________________________
Now that mama shah has em-mail and I SIGNED her up for it these are the e-mails I will be getting errrrr.....reminder of cell phone bills.

I can't wait to kiss her soft Elizabeth Arden cheeks smothered to death with face lotion..:)