Monday, March 12, 2007

I woke up this past sunday- it was 10 am in the morning and dad cooked some what of a breakfast that looked like a meal :) I went running- took keys, celly, and debit card- finished my run thought to myself why not cut my hair "just a trim" walked into the salon- got it "TRIMMED" straightened and vola looked nice.. kept i straight yesteryday and today I dunoo I can't maintain straight hair it' just all over the place- anyoo I washed it because my dad kept nagging at me he said "he likes me with curly hair" so I washed it- got out of the shower -tilted my head and looked at myself in the mirrow and screamed.. my hair is so short.. it looks like a muff rat fro :(- I miss my long hair :(..... why!?!?! did I trim it..oh!WHY! it was at it's best....I should have just kept my dead hair.. :(

:( my hair is SHORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!screams