Saturday, March 10, 2007




All praise to Allah (swt) the Al-Ikwhan Youth Centre is done:

Saturday March.10th marks it's time.

Everything always happens around nas b-day grandma's passing and the reality of a passionate dream has unfolded this evening "spring is the vitality of birth". I never knew what Al-Ikwhan meant- until over a period of time I felt it within me- that's what defines Al-Ikwhan.

I walked into the blue room lastnight- scurrying of souls to complete it- I felt touched and wanted to hug them- the love that was within me- I haven't felt for some time- it was blue a bright blue and the first thought that hit my mind was that my children and my friend's children will carry on the legacy.

We all silently laughed amongst our selves when we were thinking which young child could do a task for us- a easy cute task that made them feel like superman or superwoman and we all said under our breath with this shocking reality "we're all grown up" have we outlived our youth- the answer is no. Among our hearts the ones that laugh the ones that seek knowledge that ones that honor experiences- that's youth "vitality"- be naive but do it beautiful- speak truth with volumes of justice- make mistakes but be noble.

We are souls living together- appreciate each others time and effort- learn to forgive but never forget- learn to heal open wounds and move on- move on for we are promised life so seize it- we are the most transulent lotus always bloosimg. Our Ummah ...Our Ummah- before judgment day can come.. We must unite to do things in a orderly, time, respectful, honest, manner.

Say words but mean it- and apply action to it. Create something with your heart and allow it to flow to your hands to- construct.

passion has being lit in me again-

those that are ready for today are ready for tommorrow and the days left to come.