Saturday, February 24, 2007




____________________________________
Probably one of the best movies i'll ever see in my life time.. the ending ... brings out everything from within you.

I saw the sunset in the movie and I smiled more like laughing and smiling... that's as close as I will get to the sunset...for now that is.

I liked how there wasn't so much Romance developed in the film but more of a "I have traveled the same road you have travled before" they connected because they are searching for the same thing's in life..I liked how they talked with their eyes, how he would look at her from the rear view mirror watching her staring out of the passenger window leading to evergreen grass- a ocean never stopping- I also liked how they never kissed but when he began to tell his story of how his parents were murdered he started to tear a little- she looked at him in his eyes...such warmth and sincerity- she just held his hands...she just held his hands...

TIA(this is africa)

our blood comes from the soil, the soil from our blood.

just watch it....