Thursday, February 22, 2007

frozen tears were streaming down my face tonight.....I looked at my blue mittens "hot paws"not so hot right now eh? One thing that made me cry a bit more.. was the thought of loosing my fingers... and Suban'Allah how greatful I was for my hands..my limbs, my heart, my mind the experiences.. every single moment that has encounter in my life good or bad.. for the souls I know.. for the souls I know.. how greatful I was to Allah for my heart beating... for my cold feet walking in the snow... the the breath that came out of me into the air looking as if I'm smoking....how greatful I was to look at the dark sky....I was so thankful tonight to see a toilet...to relieve myself(don't laugh when it's cold and you gotta pee not a good mixture)- we always take the greater things in life to be beauty.. but it's not we realize that when we have lost everything. everything...that it's the simple things.. the simple things.. I tied my hair back in a bun and how beautiful I felt.. I felt beautiful..I didn't look it but felt it...

I'm so thankful..

.... I'm happy so truthfully and eternally happy...does that ever feel good