Friday, February 09, 2007

i just wrote a 138 question mid-term on business communication skils... i thought you wrote something for the mid-term... noperzzz.. 138 questions.. I'm waiting till the clock hits to 10 I have one more "test" to do and i'm done....yesterydays assg and mid-term were mmm ok.. InshAllah I did ok.. InshAllah. I tell my friend "it's just a test can't make or break yah!" this random guy was walking buy and said so true..oh! so true.

I went to bed at 1 this morning I woke up at 4:36am thinking it's 7am.. I throw my cell under my pillow again i got one more hr of warm sleeping left to go.. wake up to the damn cell vibrating for all hell under my ears- 5:20am.... called friend and woke up his behind.. i'm like everyones alarm.. in the morning... my croaky voice "Salaam wake up..slams phone down" sometimes if I have a lil energy I groan and mummble "have a good day love"-soo anyoo woke up friend- hit the shower... i stood the in shower for 15 minutes.. damn that felt goo. doaped and soaped up on dove body wash and shampoo, whipped out my golden apple body butter from the lovely body shop smacked that on-- towled year- combed it added some hazelnut condition in it--- tonerd the face with dove toner- put on clothes- made up bed- waited till hair dried then braided it- went down staris had a muffin and coffee- smacked on layers of winter clothes. and caught the bus.

i'm hungry ..omg I'm so hunry..-- mm i thinks im going to go eat my lunch

btw. Bro. Ahmed is a uncle (make some Hussain noise!) MashAllah it's a baby girl :)

anyooo 10 minutes till 10 o'clockers...

new word i learned today "gongshow"

:) g'day loves jerk chicken awaits!