Thursday, February 01, 2007

ok so ms.alisha is on her famous three hour break- Thursdays are my ultra long days... four classes starting from 8 in the morning ending at 9 at night. So a friend has allowed me to use their lappy for some venting. mmm I have to do the following:

1.) Finish doing chapter 6 questions
2.)Finish reading chapter 11 for law (conclude note taking) review chapter 10 & chapter 11.
3.) Edit paper type up.
4. Do math.
5. Go over computers


I have a meeting tommorrow evening... work on saturday studying in evening with friend. Sunday study day/ work out day. Monday working / study/ work out day.

I'm just taken a mental brk well they say or the book says to take one hour out of your daily routine and do something for you- so I met up with my friend we talked... now i'm bloggn.... I haven't read a book in a long time.....Man I'm going to save my money and buy a lappy- life would be bliss....

The sun is on my face, I love bld 7 :).....Tim Hortons is like five seconds away from me.... it's quiet here...

My instructors are walkking around the building for their exercise that's cute! They have on their dress pants with their nice tailored suits with clunky nikey runners..me loveesss it!

Otayz off me go - let's see if I can work a dvd on a lappy :P

g'day loves.