Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i want dill pickles and chocllattaaa milk
with cheeze pizza from funky pickle
i want dairy queen ice-cream cake
i want to dye my hair brown.
i want to get a second piercing in my ears.
i want to run down the street and wake up everyone
i want to go knockn on peoples doors randomly asking em if they will like to chance up on a late night talk on the ideals of communism and marxism(don't ask me)

i'm sick of studyinf for b-law.

i want to go in the hot-tub and float around.
i want to drive the van to school so i dont have to take the smelly smokey/coffee/b-o bus.

i want to sing.
i want to hold a baby and kiss it till it screams for joy.
i want to take pictures of my friends.
i want to type up my resume and hand em out to get a HOT summer job.
i want to go to italy or some hot country for the fact with a friend.... and forget this place.. who wants to go?

i want to win the lottery....
i want to attempt to apply for a scholarship-but alisha know's way too well.. $500 smackaroo is the most she's going to get...

i want a lappy....
i want to scream.....
i want to learn how to write poetry.
i want to master the art of writing a blog w/ s/p errors.
i want people to understand... love don't take misunderstandings and pile em.
I want.... I want.. I want.. I want..... I .I would like to sleep and dream of a beautiful dream.

I hait typing this knowing in the back of my mind I have things to do..
Everyone is sleeping in my house.
I have to wake up at 5:20am tom morning...yup :)
I'm 20! I'm 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about that on the bus today... when I was sixteen I thought life would be sweet rolling..then again we live and learn.. we gain wisdom everyday.. not the whole thing - bit by bit.. I'm flipping 20! errrrr I have three more years till finish line...errrr
errrrrrrr


hear my roar!!!!!!!!!!!
:) Salaam my name is Alish Najma Shah.

comment section is open! so hit me.